Hawk xp 1

B

baz

Hello every one,

well ever thought what a hakw development ship might look like ?... NO well I did and this is what happens when you have a few hours and a project that needed to finish but was not what it should have been if you do not see what I mean. I began to try to build a hawk replica and then stopped to do other models and then picked up the bits and just had a freaky moment and added bits here and there and the hawk xp1 was born. Please let me know what you think I had a crazy idea about what the eagle might have also looked like in development form so I have begun a few sketches watch this space.

regarda Barrie ( the old guy )

View attachment 111111

View attachment 111114

View attachment 111118

View attachment 111119

View attachment 111120

View attachment 111121

View attachment 111122

View attachment 111123

DSCF1044.jpg

DSCF1080.jpg

DSCF1083.jpg

DSCF2810.jpg

DSCF2948.jpg

DSCF2950.jpg

DSCF2952.jpg

DSCF2831.jpg

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Well to tell you the truth Barrie, I think it looks the dogs-do-dahs. As for replicating a Eagle/Hawk RND project, I would say you have nailed it. Looks the part and fits in with the Space 1999 vehicle theme superbly. I maybe biased as I love all your Styrene builds...:rolleyes:

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Ooo an upgraded MK 9 I like very much :smiling3:

B

baz

Thank you one and all, for your comments there may be more to come I have a head full of ideas and not enough daylight but we will see what turns up after a few more weeks. How did you know it was a mark nine

upgrade Alan have you got spt satellite techknology or can you see through walls ?.

regards Barrie ( the old guy who is doing his model making behind lead shileding from now on )

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Thank you one and all, for your comments there may be more to come I have a head full of ideas and not enough daylight but we will see what turns up after a few more weeks. How did you know it was a mark nine
upgrade Alan have you got spt satellite techknology or can you see through walls ?.

regards Barrie ( the old guy who is doing his model making behind lead shileding from now on )
I knew Barry because I have the the space 1999 DVD box set and I've built the airfix release and the warp resin kits both are in the completed sci fi sections if you want look :D

I hope to see more of this as I might have a bash at converting one :smiling3:

B

baz

Thanks guys, I do hope that you have a go at a conversion or why not just scratchbuild as I do you can then let your imagination run wild. I have a few ideas for more space 1999 related craft so who knows what might appear here in a few weeks I shall take a look at your collection Alan 45 inspiration can be found all over the place.

regards Barrie ( the old 1999 guy )