Hello and welcome

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Fair poin

\ said:
Just remember Ron that ALL the turkey has to be eaten before New Years or you will be cursed to eat turkey every weekend for the rest of the year. Next year that is....I just wanted to shake the tree and see what happened. I dont want to have all the empty GB's we had last year.

Ian M
Fair point Ian, but some GB's will overlap, and even if I did sign up for the £10.00 and the 1:24, it's unlikely I can do both.

First Name
Aaron
I'm in for this...my 1/72 tiger is in the post. I've no idea how to do build logs proper so I guess I'll stumble along as best I can.Remembering to take pics will be a challenge, normally I dig in and build models I'm happy with but when it comes to pics...none look good enough too me to post.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
I'm in for this...my 1/72 tiger is in the post. I've no idea how to do build logs proper so I guess I'll stumble along as best I can.Remembering to take pics will be a challenge, normally I dig in and build models I'm happy with but when it comes to pics...none look good enough too me to post.
Well as long as you remember to take a picture before you start, a couple in the middle and when you are done, it should be OK lol

Ian M

Having signed up to the forum ooh about 2 days ago I quite like the look of this. Will have a wander down to my local model shop and see if anything grabs my fancy. At least it won't hurt the wallet much!

Jambo

Sent without a real keyboard

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well Welcome to the forums Jambo. Jump right in with both feet. I like that attitude.

Ian M

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I'm in for this one with the 1/48th Airfix Harrier (£9.99) in TK Max. Just need to finish my Bf 109 before I start.

\ said:
Well Welcome to the forums Jambo. Jump right in with both feet. I like that attitude.Ian M
If you're going to end up out of your depth, get there quickly...

Just got back from my local Hobby Craft. £8 sees me holding an Airfix "Mitsubishi Ki46 II 'DINAH'" a plane about which I know only 2 things:

1) It looks cool

2) I almost certainly should have gone with my head and bought that Zero starter kit that had all the correct paints with it.

Onwards...

Jambo

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
The paints that come with the kits are pants anyway. lol

Ian M