Hold n Fold

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I was just going to post that I've just received stock of the Hold n Fold this morning but I've already sold out of one of them, I've ordered some more but it will be about 2 weeks before I get them.

Hold 'N' Fold

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
ive got the bug you wont have a problem selling these john if you use pe then its a must one question john will u get the rest of the small shop items

Wrangler Wire Forming Tool

Photo Etch Bending & Rolling Deluxe Brass Assist

these are the ones ive never seen in the uk

B

Boldman

Yup I've got one and its a brilliant tool, don't know how I managed without it before!

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
ive got the bug you wont have a problem selling these john if you use pe then its a must one question john will u get the rest of the small shop items

Wrangler Wire Forming Tool

When I placed my order there was a bit of room for something else to still keep me under the weight, I was asked if I wanted to add the Wrangler but I added another Bug, but yes is the answer I will look at adding more of their range over the coming weeks, especially if it sells as fast as it has done :smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Better get some money saved for that then thanks for the answer John

Geegad

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Hi John, i've tried the hold and fold for the fist time today on some leftover photo etch i had. Will never use pliers again, i can now make a box that looks like a box.

Cheers mate, John

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Hmm... i feel another purchase coming on lol

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Hi John, i've tried the hold and fold for the fist time today on some leftover photo etch i had. Will never use pliers again, i can now make a box that looks like a box.Cheers mate, John
They do make you wonder how you managed before don't they. However, don't chuck the pliers, As pleased as I am with my hold n fold I still find the pliers good for things that just need a single fold, and where there are lots of them..

I could be tempted by one of them roller things. I hate rolling things.

Ian M

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Can't chuck the pliers Ian, they're the ones i talk too when i'm down lol.

I'll get my coat, John

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:

New stock of Hold n Fold coming in tomorrow, also I've got the bending and rolling assist coming, the Wrangler was and still is out of stock so I will add them to my next order.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
New stock of Hold n Fold coming in tomorrow, also I've got the bending and rolling assist coming, the Wrangler was and still is out of stock so I will add them to my next order.
nice one john and xmas is just around the corner

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
nice one john and xmas is just around the corner
The speed these sell I would imagine I will be placing another couple of orders before xmas

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
they are a good peace of kit to have john look forward to getting my hands on..oh and if you dont mind could you get the chopper 2 from Northwest Short Line ive got it on my list for xmas as well but i would rather buy it from your shop hope you dont mind me asking

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
could you get the chopper 2 from Northwest Short Line
Sorry it's not a company I deal with, I don't think the sell to trade.

bending and rolling assist is now out of stock, I will order some more tomorrow, it will take about 2 weeks, if anyone want's to pre-order one let me know asap and I will get extra.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Thank you for looking John there aren't many comPanys that would do that...and the roller is a present so I will have a words...thanks again John

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I've ordered more, it takes about 2-3 days to get from America to the UK then sits in customs for anything up to 2 weeks, last lot was only there a week, you can pre-order them here and they will be sent out as soon as they come in, I've also got stock oof the Wrangler coming in at the same time, they do sell out faster than I can get them, so if you want one I wouldn't delay.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
In stock again from tomorrow (26th) don't know how many more delivery's I will be getting before xmas is upon us, once again I've nearly ran out due to pre-orders, due to the weight of these I'm limited to how many I can bring in at once.