Important message about gb poll please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Sorry everyone I deleted the polls.

It was my intention that you could vote for two subjects in each poll, but I forgot the little tick in the box when I set them up.

Soooo If you have voted you will need to vote again. If you had not voted... why not lol!

Two votes per person. One for the GB and one for the SIG of your choice. How will I know which is which? Well you will tell me in a post in the poll thread. I hope!

Once again sorry for my cock up!

Ian M

C

CDW

should have read this before i posted on the other thread about there being some fiddlin' a-foot :smiling3:

no problems Ian, it's all sorted now eh ? :smiling3:

B

Boldman

Oh bugger I only voted once on each poll and it won't let me vote again :sad:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Oh bugger I only voted once on each poll and it won't let me vote again :sad:
Was that on the old polls or the new polls. I must admit I dont know what happens if you only vote once in a multiple choice poll and then exit the poll.

I hope that you can accept the error. If I start them again I will get lynched!!!

Ian M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well we are half way through the month long poll and I can see that an awful lot of people have yet to vote.

Don't forget; if you don't vote you will just have to accept the builds when they are announced. :tongue-out:

If you do vote, Tja, then you have already had your say. ;)

Ian M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have just been looking at the votes thus far for the 2012 calender. That is I have just been looking at WHO has voted and for what. AND how many times each person has voted......... I am glad that this is not a political election. We would have some serious explaining to do.

Of the votes given 8 people have only give ONE vote in each poll and not the requested TWO votes per poll. Some one thought they could get away with voting THREE times in one and only once in another.......

Out of all the members on the forum there are only 20 that have voted!

Question? Should I pull the plug and reset the polls or what.

Trust me If I could find a better way than the three polls I would. The Board only allows a max. of ten points in a poll. Normally plenty but for this not near enough. So that is why there are three polls.

Ian M

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Well I can safely say I've no idea if I voted the correct number of times or even in the correct poll! I did vote somewhere for something.

Cheers

Steve...confused of Birmingham.

B

Boldman

Well being one of the ones who messed up my votes, it might be easier to start again...

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
This democracy lark can be a b****r sometimes can't it! :lol

I remember I only voted for one subject in one of the polls 'cos there was only one I was interested in. Not your fault Ian - there was plenty of choice, it's just that nothing else took my fancy.

The number of voters does seem miniscule compared to the total membership, but isn't that normal for these polls? How does it compare to the votes for the last GB poll?

Gern

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Good point there Gern. I have not listed the names and counted them as per but there where about 20 per poll when finished.

Don't take this as grip from my side. These are your builds which you all have suggested. I think it just odd that even the people that have come with a suggestion have not voted. Not even for their own idea!!!

I will let it run to the end date and pick it up from there. I just hope that some one that did not take the time and effort to vote starts off about the bad choices for the builds....... :-0

Ian M

First Name
Drew
Sorry for the possibly obvious question...which poll thread are we using?

I was just about to place my vote and noticed that there is more than one.

I'm assuming that the correct one is number 3 but wanted to make sure!

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Drew you vote on all 3 its just that theres too many for 1 list and you can vote for 2 per poll and you can state if you want it as a GB or an SIG build hope this helps

A

andygh

I think it just odd that even the people that have come with a suggestion have not voted. Not even for their own idea!!!
Hey, you asked for ideas, no one said they had to be good ones :haha:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
So have you all voted yet?

Ian M

A

andygh

Yes, come on folks, I need to write my Christmas list for Santa

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Sorry Ian, must have missed this.

Think I did vote, one vote on each poll, c**k up No. 1

And now I can't find the polls, second one.

Can you post a link to them for poor illiterate me.

Thanks.

Tony

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
You are not alone Tony,I don't know if we're both being a bit dim but I can't find them either. It doesn't help that I can't remember in which or for what I may already have voted :smiling3:

Cheers

Steve

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
What's with the breeze?

We have until Monday haven't we?

Plenty of time for people to vote......Don't panic Mr. Mannerin'!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
The polls are pined at the top of the page under Group Build Chat. There are three polls in all "New Group Build poll" ditto 2, ditto 3.

If you have voted you will already be able to see the results and it will say that you have already votes in this poll.

If you can not see the results, it means that you have not voted. So....get voting.

Steve, you have voted in all three and the correct number of times. Well done that man.

Crabtree, blow your nose and tuck your shirt in boy!

Capt Mannering.

Status
Not open for further replies.