müssen die Halle von valhalla warten !!!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thank you all for your very kind comments,and there very much appreciated,as well,so very glad that you do like this one, :D

First Name
Stuart
I think what you have done with this is great Monica. 

love the knew style of building you have gone for although the other was good too.

if I could say something but please don't take as a criticism you know more than I do,the gap or smashed hole in the ruin looks to perfect at the top/straight cross beam part below the top Windows,i thought it would be a bit broken but I could be way off line here so tell me to bog off if so.

really hope you don't mind me saying Monica it's only my opinion .apart from that great work as always

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I think what you have done with this is great Monica. 

love the knew style of building you have gone for although the other was good too.

if I could say something but please don't take as a criticism you know more than I do,the gap or smashed hole in the ruin looks to perfect at the top/straight cross beam part below the top Windows,i thought it would be a bit broken but I could be way off line here so tell me to bog off if so.

really hope you don't mind me saying Monica it's only my opinion .apart from that great work as always

so glad that your liking the new building,so far, 9_9

with the edging that you are talking about at the bottom of the windows is going to get smashed,but I did need to build it in one peace ,so

I have the right amount,for when I do brake it,just thinking of a way of showing ,the wall being pushed forward,with rubble coming over the top of the T34 as well, :/

was thinking of using fine wire ,to hold the bits and show the action of movement,I hope, :S

but a very good point to bring up,and I,m fine with yoou asking, :D

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Ken so glad that your liking this one,so far, :D

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
much appreciated ,Terry,glad your liking it so far, :D

First Name
Stuart
so glad that your liking the new building,so far, 9_9

with the edging that you are talking about at the bottom of the windows is going to get smashed,but I did need to build it in one peace ,so

I have the right amount,for when I do brake it,just thinking of a way of showing ,the wall being pushed forward,with rubble coming over the top of the T34 as well, :/

was thinking of using fine wire ,to hold the bits and show the action of movement,I hope, :S

but a very good point to bring up,and I,m fine with yoou asking, :D

i knew you would of had this covered i feel a bit silly for pointing it out now.

sorry Mon i should of known better 

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
i knew you would of had this covered i feel a bit silly for pointing it out now.

sorry Mon i should of known better 

your not silly at all :D ,as it dose look odd at the moment,the same as the roof line as well,is not finished,

some time,s I just need to sit back and look and think ,till my head ares ,trying to nut it all out lol,as I

never do work from a plan ,just what pop,s in, :S

Dustbin

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Fantastic building you have here Monica and a great idea with the tanks positioning. You could try stretched sprue instead of wire for your debris movement idea.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
much appreciated,Paul,that sounds like an idea,but you know I,have never got that right,so gave up trying it, O.o