Massive update

F

fatso

Hi guys sorry i hvt been around much ill health had another heart attack and found 2 blood clots on my right lung before xmas so was just post season greeeting and hello on shout but life fine and im still here with all you real nice guys and dolls so here gose bit of a change from the last up have look and see all the vids i have done PLEASE WILL YOU SIGN GUEST BOOK FOR COMMENT GOOD OR BADTY FATSO.Mike please look here http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/

A

alan2525

Sorry to hear about your ill health, sounds like you're battling through it tho!

Your layout looks like it's coming along well and those are some pretty solid looking baseboards you have there!

B

Bunkerbarge

Fatso I hope things get a bit smoother for you in the New Year. Nice to see you back though and thanks for the update.

dynamite25

Mad Modeller at large
First Name
steven
Hi mike i'm glad your still around and pushing on with the health problems and the layout is looking good.

F

fatso

Hi just a quick update my dad gave me a free hand for the brewery buildings and the to do the scenice part whitch was my project over the past few months its not completed yet but have look on web site and please feel free to sign guest book with comment .alvaro look here please http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/

A

AerynPk

Its a great website mate. The layout is good. Ive still got skills to learn on websites. Nice update as well very good detailed figures.

F

fatso

Just looking at all my locos and rolling stock i have over 20 differant country at present i realy like to have the choice of running all british or american german french or what ever i have but i still being told you have to have an era or theme while i think all that im not having fun an i lol where to we get thease guys from .mike

Hi my name is Mike Drummond age 48 MS suffer for past 12 years if you have the time to look it will give you an insight of what i live on a daily basis

www.nmss.org[

V

VooDoo

Hi

Love the layout.Wish i could afford the space.

Greig :D

Comment: I would remove the option for peoples email addresses to be made public. They will be harvested by netBots and heavily spammed, particularly from the Nigerian Scammers. Guest books are a major source for these people.

B

Bluewavestudios

I can only agree with Grieg,

Nice layout and of course the more space the better, you have done some very nice work there in yours, typical early Britain but there are still plenty of places like that now and only visible from the train too !! So to me, it is very realistic, even in 2007 !!

Regards......Mark

F

fatso

The scenic part of layout is done i hope in away so i can run what i like without it looking out of place i try to cover all coners of the world lol.mike

F

fatso

New update the ice train vidieo hope you like it http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/

Hi guys trying to get my son up to 6000 hits on his web site before his pal in

states reaches his target you help me old guys wont please ty mike:bravo:

J

jankers

Hi Mike,

I have just visited and had a look see, just how much space have you used?

I like the idea of a 'Generic' layout, built to include buildings/ features you just fancy having a go at.

J.