Mclaren MP4/4 Ayrton Senna #12 1/20

A

abhisheksharma23

McLaren MP4/4 was a highly successful Formula 1 car that competed in the 1988 Formula One season. It was designed by American engineer Steve Nichols, with assistance from the team's Technical Director Gordon Murray. Nichols based the design on the lowline Brabham BT55, designed by Murray for the 1986 season when Murray was chief designer at Brabham. It is one of the most dominant Formula One cars ever built, winning all but one race in the 1988 season.

This model built by me is Ayrton Senna's car #12 in 1988 to his 1st Driver's championship.

Working on white was extremely difficult.

https://picasaweb.google.com/102735862328385370773/MclarenMP44AyrtonSenna?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Reviews & Comments pls!!!

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Another nice build Raiden ( but please dont take this the wrong way ) but the gap in the red on the righthand side spoils it a little

A

abhisheksharma23

\ said:
Another nice build Raiden ( but please dont take this the wrong way ) but the gap in the red on the righthand side spoils it a little
thanks for the tip... will definitely take care in the next kit!!

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
A nice build Raiden, if a little let down by the paint work. But seeing as how I've never built one because I have don't want to have to try doing the paint job, Great work mate.

Tony.

A

abhisheksharma23

finally finished the lambo aventador - italian polizia color version