model car aftermarket figures

C

crank handle

Hi all, I'm new around here, have a burning question, someone may have the answer. Anyone know where to get imaginative detailed civilian car and truck figs, you know the wrecker driver in his baseball cap, the Mustang passenger painting her nails, or the De-fens type caught up in traffic, or maybe Peggy Sue in that Chevy Belair.

There must be a company supplying 1/24 1/32 scale figures to add human interest to our model vehicles.

Regards Dave

First Name
Andy
Is this the kind of thing your thinking of...: - Fujimi 1/24 Driver Figure Set (11004) | Antics Online Model Shop

There's also a mechanics kit that you could use...: - Tamiya 1/24 Rally car Mechanics set Model Figure Kit | eBay

Both sets are in 1/24th scale, hope that's of some use...

C

crank handle

Thanks Andy, I have seen these, they're close to being useful, I mean the girl in the swimsuit, cute, but useless, If they'd made her seated as a passenger doing her lipstick, great. Could have added some human interest to a muscle car or a Beach Buggy. The manufacturers are missing a trick here, ordinary civilians in everyday poses, just to bring our car models some life. Kids, grannies, Dads, Mum,s Teenagers arguing. The dog with his head out the rear window, pritty girl with her feet in the slipstream. What do we get, standard driver poses, for race cars only. They're crucial to modellers. but what about the rest of humanity.

First Name
Drew
I have to agree with you here, I would like to see civilian car drivers/passengers too.

Other than the ones already mentioned there is a Truck accessories set with a couple of truckers (one standing and one sitting), don't know if these would be of any use.

I guess there's not enough of a market for them for the manufacturers to make them.