My Diorama

G

gillieman

This is my first attempt at a Dio, its not fully finished i need to do the board. These's are the buildings and vehicles.

G

gillieman

This is the vehicles going onto it

The car will be going into the barn

F

Fenlander

Stonework and roof tiles are spot on as are the two half tracks and good old Citroen car, nice to see that in civilian colours instead of the usual German grey. What is the storyline to it?

G

gillieman

\ said:
Top looking buildings there Nige, are they MiniArt or scratched built.Great paint job.
Cheers for the comments Ray. They are from mini art mate they took me ages to do and i was getting really stressed building them, to be honest i was about an hour away from binning it but i am glad i did'nt now.

G

gillieman

\ said:
Stonework and roof tiles are spot on as are the two half tracks and good old Citroen car, nice to see that in civilian colours instead of the usual German grey. What is the storyline to it?
Hi Graham, the vehicles will be sat on a French farm court yard with troops at rest, the farmer will be exchanging bottles of wine for a jerry can of fuel for his car.

R

Richy C

Looking the nuts Nige , superb work on the barn and outhouse I know what a pain those miniart buildings are to do

fantastic work mate , looking forward seeing it all come together

Richy

G

gillieman

Thanks for all the positve feedback lads, are there any constructive points i can work on??? after all this will be my first Dio and could do with surgesstions on how to improve.

S

sprayman

The only minor input I could suggest is, maybe dirty the walls a tad with a touch of grime maybe some green moss etc in certain areas, even a few water stains in the brick.Top dio Nige looking forward to seeing the full effect of vehicles and buildings together.

T

thanan

Very nice about painting I like the building and wait for next update. Thank you.