My figures for my Dio

G

gillieman

A couple of weeks ago i posted on here my buildings and vehicles for my farm yard Dio well here are the figures to go with it!

F

Ferrets Bueller

Looking good mate, even though ive seen these in the flesh they do show more detail shown as a picture

G

gillieman

Yes i agree with you there Paul, of which the mould seems Doh!! gutted its not noticeable on the model but it is on the pics.

F

Fenlander

Very nicely painted Nige, the faces are spot on and the camo is very well done

G

gillieman

Cheers Graham, the one set of soldiers should be wearing german gray jackets but i wanted them to have the same cam as the SS jackets. I've got 2 bikes to go onto the Dio of which the 1 DR is taking a leak and decided to leave him in the standard uniform.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
As Graham said well painted, as you said shame about the mold seams.

I couldnt paint the camo in that size thats for sure!

Ian M

R

Richy C

I think your figures look superb Nige even at 3/4 times bigger than they are , to the naked eye they must look even better if you know what I mean , if you don`t mind me saying have you thought about lightly dry brushing the jack boots with a medium to dark grey colour to bring out the crease details

I do like a dio , will be following this one Nige

Richy

G

gillieman

Hi Richy thanks for the tip mate, what i've done now is dry brushed the boots with some dark brown as a mud/dust effect. But thats a great tip i will be using in the future.

B

Bunkerbarge

Wow!, that's quite an array of figures you have there. Very nicely painted up as well and I'm sure are going to look excellent when put together in a diorama. A 1/35 figure normally takes me a couple of hours so you have a lot of time invested in those.

G

gillieman

It did take me a while Ritch i've done all my models in work, it does take me ages to do and it all depends on how quiet/busy we are.