My Trumpeter 1/16 scale T-34/85+an introduction!

A

Armorbuilder65

My name is Robert and I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd finally post something. As the title says, this is the 1/16 scale T-34/85 by Trumpeter. Mods includt cutting open the top of the turret and engine access panels, fuel lines and starter wiring. I've been building on and off since I was a kid and build everything from armor, aircraft, ships, sci-fi, cars etc. Let me know what you think!

Last edited:
A

Armorbuilder65

Whoops! I forgot to post a couple pics of the engine!

Robert

O

omi1966

stunning my good sir, the detailing is spot on and you should be chuffed with the result i would give it 5 stars. how many hours did you put in this ab65 ???

A

Armorbuilder65

Thanks! I have about one month invested in this build with as little as an hour some days, three or four hours on good days. There was SO much more I could have done to this kit but I got lazy!

Robert

P

phalinmegob

she is a beauty mate, well done.looks perfect in every way to me.

T

tommy1drop

Excellent build and the detailing is wonderful, top kit and build!

Tom

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's a real gem Robert! Very nicely painted and the extra wires and bits you've added really bring it to life.

Gern

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Wow! That's a cracker of a build! Very well done indeed !

Ian M

P

ping-pong

That is lovely. i want one. as i scrolled down the pictures, it just got better and better. the interior is stunning.

i love the detail in the turret.

Going to start saving my pennies.

Cheers

Si :smiling3:

A

Armorbuilder65

Thanks again all for you kind words! I just noticed that in my rush to get this one done I forgot to detail the gauges! I guess that's what rushing will get you!

Robert :smiling3: