New here, just signed up.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
........ supporting The Rams is fraught with ups and downs but, I wouldn't have it any other way.....
.....HA!! Try being an Argyle supporter.... now THAT`S fraught with ups and downs mate!!:tears-of-joy: ......
......... Oh,and welcome to the site btw!! :tears-of-joy: :thumb2:

A_J_Rimmer

SMF Supporter
First Name
Arnold
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Just a quick heads-up. The big three no go areas on these hallowed pages are sport, religion and politics. Cause of far to many 'heated discussions',

Damn, there goes my post about the local Nuns vs Monks football match!!!

nuns-playing-football-440nw-261363k.jpg

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Greetings Watto! What I know about football can be written on the back of a (small) postage stamp - never understood the fuss about those 'supreme athlete' Prima Donnas. Still, model-making is definitely a saving grace for Fans :tears-of-joy: !
Steve

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
And despite my "comment" we as still mentioning football at every post. Do I really need to start dishing out red cards (to put it in a way you might understand).
Sorry boss, matron has just paid me a visit, and what she did with the loofah, I might just be able to sit down in a week or so....:tired:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Watto welcome, with a tidy bench like that please apply to the President of The Tidy Bench Club aka @Jim R . Who will welcome you with open arms and a large fee.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Watto.,
Football, football, football, football, football, football, football
,I could go on,(Football, Football, Football for instance :tears-of-joy:),but I won't, because as Ian said .... We can't mention "FOOTBALL" ;)

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
And despite my "comment" we as still mentioning football at every post. Do I really need to start dishing out red cards (to put it in a way you might understand).
For my part I promise not to mention twelve-inch spherical recreational team-related artifices again O Administrative Overseer!
Steve

Watto

SMF Supporter
First Name
Nicholas
Not just a tidy bench But an indoor tidy bench. :smiling3:
I have to share my work bench with my good last wife as she works from home on Mondays and Fridays... Hence the reason for it being as tidy as it is. Tuesdays,Wednesdays and Thursdays it looks somewhat less tidy...

Watto

• Love
Reactions: JR