One really old, and one that is a WIP

B

barryf1fan

I just recently joined the site, and figured I would post an old model that I did... about 16 years ago!! It's the Tamiya Ferrari F189, Portuguese edition with Gerhard Berger behind the wheel. This was my very first attempt at building a model for something other than blowing up with firecrackers or shooting with my .22. :smiling: Also, the first attempt I made at painting a body, so it looks like a first attempt. Haha!

[Pardon the dust]

And here is the WRC Focus I am currently working on:

I have a bit more done, but no pics of it. Currently, the roll-cage and dash are assembled and detailed, and am working on the driver/co-pilot figures. I hope to have this one ready in a month or so.

thanks for looking!

Barry

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You have done a mighty fine job on the first one Barry and a cracking start on the Focus, looking forward to more updates

T

typerjim

Love the F1 car. I have seen one of these on Ebay and fancy a go at one. I would also like to do Senna's MP4/4. F1 cars looked so simple and at the same time so amazing during this particular era. There is far too much going on when you look at an F1 car of today. Please post the Focus when it is complete. Very good work so far.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
I'm no car builder but that's nice work Barry. I'll look forward to seeing the Focus when it's done.

Tony.

W

Waffen Bucks

Mighty fine work Barry. Always liked Berger, always seemed like the kinda guy you'd have a pint with. Great looking models. Looking forward to seeing the Focus.