Praetorian guardsman (mini art)

First Name
Aaron
I have seen this kit...id like to build it for my computer table and playing "rome2"

Interesting build topic.

P

Polux

Looks really good and interesting ;)

Which scale is it? Seems quite "big"

Cheers

Polux

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
This should be good. I want get my hands on the samurai and try to do it justice...knowing my skills, I will destroy it, best off sticking with crayons me thinks :confused:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
should be an Interesting build , will keep an eye on this one,

the same lee ,i have always wonted to do some samurai as well , :rolleyes: just finding the bigger scales seen in 1.72 but not above

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
It's a 1/16th scale polux and after cutting away from sprue and dry fitting a sum of parts it's going to require quite abit of filler but I am at the moment only doing the lower end budget figures so I suppose in some cases this is to be expected this is my 1st mini art figure and I have another three in my stash I hope they are not as bad as this one. tamiya figures in this scale are in my opinion far more superior I do have four resin figures so I might have to do one of those soon 120mm x 2 and 200mm x2 thanks everyone for you comments and interest regards John :smiling:

N

noble

Nice kit and i agree you do have to use slightly more filler on them, i have the musketeer which was a testing build. Cant wait to see this take shape.

scott

P

Paul P

Hi John just caught up with this, personally i like mini art kits, yes the parts fit like crap but the detail on them is normally very good and there is a lot of potential to add to them or alter them. ill be following with interest mate

Paul

P

Polux

Nice!

Seems the paint work on the armor, will be very importantly part of the whole figure :cool:

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Fantastic work and fantastic detail, well done:smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Fantastic work John, that paint work is tops.

Last edited by a moderator:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice work he is coming along nicely like the colors well done

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Just noticed this and I must say your doing a great job john , will you be adding and extras or just OOB ?