Project Airfix Mk1 Spitfire

M

mobear

thats cool thing to do,and the idea is good i like it,seems you have some good skills

D

dubster72

I like it! Dunno how accurate it is, but it's a fine Spitfire!

Cheers

Patrick

S

Stevekir

The pet was a cat I suppose. I worry about mine, near a quite busy road. They are people, and cars shouldn't kill people.

M

MPal

Thanks guys. Yes, she was a cat. Just over 1 year old. The dove is significant as she was quite often seen chasing them in the local churchyard.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice way to remember her by and a great build,looks like my mummer cat that die about 1 year ago,

i have lost 3 to the road, and silly drivers, and it up sets me so to loose one, I do the best to keep my 3 at home,

but one she go,s off for long hrs and ever days after rats,were i have no cue,

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice remembrance piece, well done and sorry to hear of the loss of your pet.

Si.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
A great way to remember your pet cat, very nice build.

L

Laurie

Yes a very nice tribute and model. We lost a lovely Persian some years back. Always think it is best to get another with out delay. Problem with pets you get so attached to them and them us.

Laurie

M

MPal

Thanks everyone. Its still strange not having her here.

Someone said her ears look a little bit like the Spitfire wings lol.

B

Bunkerbarge

I take it the cat was called Dora? Interesting and unique way to remember her. When I was in my early teens I once saw a cat run over and had to get involved to help. The driver didn't even stop. It certainly left a lasting impression on me.

Our Pets are part of our lives and loosing one of them is just as heart wrenching as loosing a friend or relative.

M

MPal

Yeah, she was Dora. She didnt stop exploring when we first got her home and the name stuck.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
seriously cool tribute, my sympathies for your loss

always hits me when i lose a pet

both our kittys are indoor (since we live in a top floor apartment), had willow a year but only last week we took in a black kitten, now called jessie. i always say my kids have paws and fur, and the more people i know the more i prefer my cats.