Red baron ?????????

F

Flying Scottiedog

Ok no doubt there has been a number of builds of the Red Baron, But can anybody remember the name of the song that saw the Red Baron being defeated, the group and the year????

I can, na, na, nana,na

F

Fenlander

Royal Guardsmen???? 1972 ????? "ten twenty thirty forty fifty or more, the bloody red baron was .... something the score...

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Hi Scottie,

Graham's right about the group. It was the Royal Guardsmen. It was called Snoopy vs Red Baron and was a hit way back in 1967.

We got you on this one, but I haven't got a clue about your picture quiz!

Gern

F

Flying Scottiedog

Your right and time does fly That's the year i was born.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
1967...I was a randy 19yr old on a cruise from Southampton to Madeira and the Azores with my parents and my girlfriend (Who is now the present Mrs. Ron) and we paid the princely sum of £45 each for the 14 day trip! And we still have an unopened bottle of Madeira wine we bought whilst out there, so there!

Wot a name dropper,eh!

F

Fenlander

Can I ask what is with the silly hats??? When I say silly, I don't mean silly as I quite like tony's Russian hat. I suppose I quite like yours to Ron but I wouldn't wear it to work.......... Is there something I have missed?

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Just for a lark really, Graham.

When I saw Tony's I just thought I'd post moi in on. I'll shift it soon......

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Your right and time does fly That's the year i was born.
Look folks! We have a veritable youngster among us! Makes a welcome change from the now three "Grumpygrandads" we have here!

Gern