Scotties A9 CS

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Scottie, just saw this and it is good and tbh I will give some constructive comments.
No comment on the A9 as that's beautiful...one is drawn to look closely to see the added detail. The figure just needs a tad tint of color to the skin and shades and is rather pale from a distance. Good effort though. If you can find another Italeri or the later offering of Tamiya oil drum, replace the old one as the rim is a give a way to scale and reduces the scene from a 35th to a 72nd in photographs.
It's still a lovely vignette and with your skill in detailing I'll be looking forward to the next one.

Cheers,
Richard

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Scottie, just saw this and it is good and tbh I will give some constructive comments.
No comment on the A9 as that's beautiful...one is drawn to look closely to see the added detail. The figure just needs a tad tint of color to the skin and shades and is rather pale from a distance. Good effort though. If you can find another Italeri or the later offering of Tamiya oil drum, replace the old one as the rim is a give a way to scale and reduces the scene from a 35th to a 72nd in photographs.
It's still a lovely vignette and with your skill in detailing I'll be looking forward to the next one.

Cheers,
Richard
Thanks Richard, criticism greatly received. You are right on both counts my only defence I recycled the figure and just painted his overalls, and the base was just tweaked a little. I do have some decent drums so might change them.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Sorry Paul l totally missed this one......it looks as usual superb and well weathered...luv it... :smiling2: :smiling2: :smiling2:

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Paul,
Well done, another masterpiece from you. All the other plaudits have been said so nothing more to add - great job
Mike.