Sheerline model submarines

R

richards3698

hi

has any one purchised any subs from SHEERLINE MODEL SUBMARINES ? i got a Ohio class its on a mass scale 67 inches long

the only problem i have had is the triming out nothing i have do works . dose any have any advice to help me any help would

be a massive help .

many thanks

chris

H

Hilde

Have you tried emailing the web site which incidently the company is not far from me at all

SHEERLINE MODEL SUBMARINES

R

richards3698

\ said:
Have you tried emailing the web site which incidently the company is not far from me at allSHEERLINE MODEL SUBMARINES
hi thanks for the reply .

i have emailed sheerline on many times it seems they must have a blackhole email account LOL . i so gutted the sub been on the kitchen table for the past 4 months .

B

BLUEAL1234

Hi try giving chris a ring on 01493754007 he is a helpful bloke

R

richards3698

\ said:
Hi try giving chris a ring on 01493754007 he is a helpful bloke
hi thanks for the phone number ill give him a ring let you soon

many thanks chris

M

Mankster

\ said:
hi thanks for the phone number ill give him a ring let you soon many thanks chris
He visits and posts regularly on the Mayhen boat forum, under the name of Sheerline, you cam PM him from there too. Always found him helpful and friendly.

V

VanguardUK

\ said:
hi has any one purchised any subs from SHEERLINE MODEL SUBMARINES ? i got a Ohio class its on a mass scale 67 inches long

the only problem i have had is the triming out nothing i have do works . dose any have any advice to help me any help would

be a massive help .

many thanks

chris
I sailed one of these beasts for a couple of years, what was the problem?