Tamiya RCV211V 2003

simontie

SMF Supporter
First Name
simon
Ok this is my next build image.jpg
but not being a Max Biaggi fan i have decided to use the bike for a Repsol Honda and decal it for the late great Nicky Hayden,
i have a set of decals and the zero paints for this bike. it was a second hand kit that came with some parts painted yellow image.jpg
so I stripped them back as you can see still some staining but it will cover I hope !!!, the rest of the kit was intact.
image.jpg

Also came with camel decal set but ill use them elsewhere unless any one wants a set?
image.jpg
i already have a camel in the cabinet,
image.jpg

But first i need to tidy up the bench after my mandalorian build and then ill get on to it, posts as and when i can
simon

simontie

SMF Supporter
First Name
simon
Ok got a few bits done on this but a long way to go
wheels a nice fluorescent orange
image.jpg
engine all but complete
image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
frame and body work, sorted but yet to be painted the body work was the biggest parts that required stripping some small bits of residue but happy i can cover or remove before repainting
image.jpg

Simon

tigersteve

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I'm in ! - Such a sad way to end his life - 6 years ago this month :sad: This will be a nice tribute .........

simontie

SMF Supporter
First Name
simon
Well not much progress due to other commitments but the weather is so great just now seems a waste to be in side!
ok parts ready for assembly forks rear damper frame swinging arm
image.jpg
parts for priming currently drying on the window sill after degreasing them
image.jpg
Still a bit of the camel yellow but confident it will disappear under the gray primer
more when i can
simon

simontie

SMF Supporter
First Name
simon
Evening all, well small progress frame is built and engine is fitted along with swinging arm, forks exhaust all the other bits,IMG_2892.jpegIMG_2893.jpeg
body work has been primed ang hopefully i will get the several other coats on it over the next day or 4
IMG_2894.jpeg

simon

simontie

SMF Supporter
First Name
simon
All put together should be here
simon