That's no moon...its a spacestation!

T

tag

Nice one mate looks like stills from the film :yeahbaby::clap2:

R

Rifleman

Thats sick.. I used to love Starwars guys.. I had every Clone from episode 3. :plane:

:poster_st

R

Raven Warrior

I love this, it looks fantastic! I would love to do something like this. I'm very new to modelmaking, and wouldn't know where to start! How do you go about putting this sort of thing together? Do you buy ready made figures of the Star Wars characters? Or model them yourself? Where do you get them from?

(Apologies for being a newbie and having to ask questions!)

S

sprucegoose01

WOW! v nice indeed. Look like you have really taken your time with this. It really shows.:no1b:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice. As one who models the past rather than a prospective future I'm unfamiliar with the models and have to ask what scale your dio is in? Whatever the answer it's a tremendous piece of work.

Cheers

Steve

B

Bunkerbarge

The Falcon model is superb with extreemly well done weathering. I'm amazed though at the effectiveness of the insides of the hangar, which looks equally convincing.

How did you do the hangar?

X

X-Wing Ace

I have to say, I've not seen this done before, and it looks totally amazing! Really mate big congrats to you for knocking this up, your giving me ideas now :smiling:

I like the mixture of figures too, but have noticed you used an Anakin Skywalker Power of the Force figure instead of an Obi-Wan figure. The 501st Stormy looks excellent too. Is it the new Legacy Falcon you used in this? Any modifications to the ship or have you just weathered the it up?