The cruxes of Pink Panther

P

Polux

Hello boys I have a problem My commander has said to me " - level soldier Pinkie sees to the military store and looks for these two vehicles ". It reports his part of his history and little more, you can help to this welded poor person? I look for a plane and a tank. Plane story: Messerschmitt developed the "crux" as a derivative of the Bf109 that Graf Zeppelin was operating on from the projected aircraft carrier, but when this unfortunate nose fell down in misfortune, the "crux" reappeared as a small bombardier with 1000 kg of bombs and, finally, in 1943, as an interceptador of great importance and capablly of reaching to the bombardiers of USA to high levels. In August, 1943 the project happened from Messerschmitt (that was overloaded of work) to Blohm und Voss, but both signatures did not agree in the design.Tank story: In the anuses fifty, the British army I request a new car to substitute the Centurion, then in service. There was needed major power of fire, shielding and mobility. The "crux" was projected by the Fighting Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (for then), the first prototype being completed in 1959. Nevertheless, it preceded a vehicle called FV4202 projected by Ley-land, of which there were constructed two units that were used to experience some details that then joined to the "crux". The prototype of the "crux" was followed by other six between 1961 and 1962, and after some modifications it was accepted by the army in 1963. I do not enter service up to the anus 1967.

P

Polux

Year 1967!!! Pardon the computer has done a bad translation!! Pardon!!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
The Tank: Leyland FV4202 was the "40ton Centurian" used as a prototype/testbed for testing and development. Many of the concepts went on to be built in the Cheiftain.

AS for the Bf109 I will let stona get that one.....But I think it was 109 T, a carrier ship me 109 converted from 109E.

Ian M

P

Polux

Great job with the tank Ian .... you have saved half of my military career!!! If someone wants to return to play, say it to me, we will try with a car and a motorcycle. Regards

P

Polux

Hello again. (One that does not give up itself)

The commander, a bit angry with I for not being able to find the plane, asks me not to trump and to look for his car in the garage.

Saying at me that one started making between the years 1940 and 1950. A model with different versions, of his short structure the first year was made 1758 units. The matriculation of the first model is a classic: HUE 166 and the last CYJ 573.

Can you say brand, model and year of beginning?

I hope someone can help Pinkie level soldier!

Regards

P

Polux

After a hard day of work in the academy (the commander and his cruxes ….) I return to my house.

This night I have slept as a child, and I have to dream. He was an intrepid soldier, a spy, in the WWII. Since in a warlike movie of action to manage to steal a few secret photos, of two planes in "construction", to the German forces.

I wait that one of my commanders discovers that they are...

View attachment 36403

View attachment 36404

ju87b2208sq97grlecceah1.jpg

17209905.jpg

P

Polux

Solutions:

First photo: Junkers Ju 87

Second photo: Henschel HS 129

Regards