The Manor Vorposten 1/285th scale

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Very impressive Ben. I expect you have done the name plate by now but if not I use Nameit. Looking forward to seeing the final reveal

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
Very impressive Ben. I expect you have done the name plate by now but if not I use Nameit. Looking forward to seeing the final reveal

Hi Steve, i have found a local trophy shop that has engraved a plaque , Just a shame the first one they did was spelt completely wrong!

Cheers.

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi Ben ! All i can say is spectacular! Very well done and looks nicely detailed! The wooden base and tha plaque really take it to the next level! Congratulations mister! Best regards Danny

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
Hi Ben ! All i can say is spectacular! Very well done and looks nicely detailed! The wooden base and tha plaque really take it to the next level! Congratulations mister! Best regards Danny

Hi Danny, Thanks for the kind comments very much appreciated!

Cheers.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Chuffing hell Ben! I can barely see 1/72 scale now, top work on something that is beyond braille scale.

The detailing is outstanding, normally something this small it is all about basic highlights but you have really brought the pieces together and brought them to life.

Well done on a stunning little dio.

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
Thanks Si

Hopefully ill have a few more on the way as these ive enjoyed building this small scale (Braille Scale)

Cheers