thunderbirds blueprints help

B

baz

hi everyone, I NEED HELP, does anyone out there have a good set of drawings for thunderbird two I would love to try and scratchbuild number two but I have not been able to find any good drawings to work from CAN ANY BODY HELP an old model guy out,

regards Barrie ( the old guy )

B

Boldman

Hi Barrie

This might be your best source of info:

Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum - Powered by vBulletin

but I honestly don't hold out much hope for blueprint-style drawings. Try looking on Amazon too for books by Graham Bleathman who did the

Thunderbirds FAB Cross sections: Thunderbirds FAB Cross-sections: Amazon.co.uk: Graham Bleathman: Books

and

Thunderbirds Hayes Manual: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thunderbirds-Manual-Agents-Technical/dp/0857331175/ref=sr_1_3

Good luck and remember to post a WIP when you begin :smiling3:

M

MickBass

What about these pics

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/227/a/c/Thunderbird_2_by_Librarian_bot.jpg

Thunderbird 2 - Specs by ~Librarian-bot on deviantART

B

Boldman

Those are for the TERRIBLE, AWFUL, APPALLING live action move from a few years ago so not the classic design.

Did I mention how bad that movie was? It was HORRENDOUS!

B

baz

Thank you for the help boldman or should I say BOLDMAN I have some of cros section books but still leaves a alot to the imagination if you know what I mean. YES the latest movie was terrible in every sense of the word typical hollywood they make a mess even of there own good programmes or comics they have to change everything to what they think people like they should just improve a little where needed not alter the shape and dimensions of everything..

I will keep trying if I get going I will post my progress of course,

thanks Barrie ( the old guy )

B

baz

Thank you also mr Mickbass, the links are fine but they are of the new refurbished and ugly thunderbrid two I am hoping to scratchbuild the original from manyyears ago thank you for your help regards Barrie ( the old guy )

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Hi Barrie,

This fella has scratchbuilt a great TB2 ............ I don't know if he'll be any help.

David Sisson Models

Peter

M

mudslide

hi barrie l just thought i f you look on paper hollywood site there are some thunderbird models on there . might give you idea of size and shape of these craft . good hunting regards rob