Tick tock...

T

tonyb6000

How will daylight saving in Britain affect the countdown? Just a thought.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
It should be set to GMT but I don't think it is as it says 4 days, 0 hours, 5 minutes and 44 seconds at the moment but it's only 22:55 so it's an hour fast, but I don't think an hour will make that much of a difference :smiling3:

T

tonyb6000

I'll be in the blocks waiting for the starter pistol! Still don't actually have a kit mind...

T

tonyb6000

Here's an idea. April 1st is Fool's Day, so Google should have a special graphic for it's home page. Maybe we should take our sprue shots in front of this, to ensure a fair start?

Taking it too seriously all ready...

Tony B

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
Here's an idea. April 1st is Fool's Day, so Google should have a special graphic for it's home page. Maybe we should take our sprue shots in front of this, to ensure a fair start?Taking it too seriously all ready...

Tony B
Or with one of the days newspapers in the background,like kidnappers do to prove their hostage is still alive LOL.

Steve

T

tonyb6000

I can fake a newspaper date, but googles graphic is an unknown article. It's like kidnapping for the 21st century!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
We have three months to build this....Or as a good mate of mine says:-

"What's with the breeze? Take time to smell the flowers!"

No rush, men. I won't be starting it for some time yet, I have spuds to plant, all sorts to sow!

Isn't Spring wuuunerful?

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I've got from 3rd April 'til 10th May to do it (with minor work commitments)...... no sweat...... I hope.

Cheers

Steve