Trumpeters big 1/16th Kingtiger"Anneliese"

M

modelmaker

Hi all just putting the finishing touches to my Interpritation of "Anneliese" Very little Photos exist of her so I've used quite a bit of Photographic Licence to paint her ! I built the model very much straight from the box ignoring the inaccuracies the kit has with the exception of a set of ATAK Zimmerit, Archer Instrument Decals and Unit Markings come from an Old Tamiya Kit which later proved to be a big nightmare! Still some rust effects to go on the upper surfaces of the model and Exhausts as well as filters and some more washes should see her done.....let me know what you think good or bad!

Sean

Last edited:
P

phalinmegob

the weathering and rust effects are top notch, very well done

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That looks pretty darn good now. Should be a killer when you have carried out the further detail painting you mentioned.

I await with baited breath...

Ian M

M

modelmaker

Thankyou all for your kind words ! I should have some more pics up the end of this week of the finished product .

Sean

A

Armorbuilder65

That is simply beautiful! The weathering is top notch....can't wait to see those pics!

Robert

M

modelmaker

Thankyou Robert shes finished now but I'm to lazy to post more pics up !! Just been looking at you T34 build, top notch Mate , well done !

Sean

P

ping-pong

i love these big tank models. im saving my pennies now. what a great model and build. well done.

Cheers

Si :smiling3:

M

modelmaker

T

tommy1drop

Fantastic build, the weathering is spot on, you must be proud, great kit and a great build.

Tom

M

modelmaker

Thanks Guys I've been tinkering a bit with it since the last batch of photos were posted. Done a little more weathering and been cleaning up and painting the 50 odd Ammunition rounds for the hull interior racks, just need to post some more pics up here when I'm done.

Sean

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
What a beautiful looking tank, and the paintwork is 110%.

Tony