Two Degrees Left

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
F

Fenlander

Well, I for one am certainly glad it didn't go near the bin. You have made a great job of it John. The weathering, especially the wearing off of the yellow down to the grey is just superb. you may have had issues with the kit but you have produced a gem of a build. Really well done.

P.S. I thought the B&W picture was of a real one........

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's another little gem! Well done John.

Gern

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Thanks fellas, yes Graham i'm glad it didn't go in the bin mate. It turned out better than i thought.

Have fun, John

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Sorry John, missed this post.

That is a nice a very nice self propelled artillery piece ya got there. Can't believe you thought it was destined for the bin at times.

Looks wicked mate, great setting too - looks just right for the geography and season.

:cool2:

Paul

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Dude that was quick!!

Nice little dio there. Whats all that talk about binning it. Its only plastic you can (nearly) always win over a bit of plastic!!

Great build and very very well painted!

Ian M

B

bikerbart

Very nicely turned out John. Like it, like it a lot. The weathering on the Marda brilliant, and finished off with a cracking couple of figures. Like Graham, i too thought the B&W was a real pic from WW2.......so that should tell you just how good this is. Congratulations John....and thank goodness the bin did not claim this one. Regards Martin :smiling:

N

noble

John this is a little cracker, your figures are very nice the painting and weathering on the marder looks just right, the base is simple but very effective well done indeed.

scott

C

Caledonia

Hi John, Like Fenlander I thought for a minute you were trying to copy the scene from an old B&W photo, superb job. Cheers Derek

C

Cov1

Oh John, you've gone and done it again and using a dodgy kit you've turned it around.

Thats a lovely looking dio and I too thought the B&W was real.

You know this need posting somewhere!

Great stuff

Ade

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Just spotted this one John as I was trolling the recent threads.

Cracking job mate, and like the others, I had to look twice at the B/W image, very clever!

Oh! and keep 'avin' fun!

Ron

R

rogue-one

thats real nice john! i had to look twice at the black and white pic! thought it really was an old war photo! nice touch. well done on the finished diorama, like i said, real nice!

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Sorry lads just catching up too, thanks for the comment fellas. I'm just glad it came right in the end, there was a few times it was heading for the bin lol.

Have fun, John

C

colprit

Very well done I to thought the black and white photo was what you were trying to copy as your model diorama and thought it look just like the real thing. Well done John great build

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Thanks lads i forgot about this one, it's nice to see it. I think it's time to put Voyager away for a while and build something tank shape, something in 1:48 scale and Russian. Looks like i'm going for round two of this GB lol.

Have fun, John

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
Thanks lads i forgot about this one, it's nice to see it. I think it's time to put Voyager away for a while and build something tank shape, something in 1:48 scale and Russian. Looks like i'm going for round two of this GB lol.Have fun, John
That's ma boy!!!!!!!!