U47 submarine

M

matthenat

I am in the middle of building my First Submarine a Robbie U47. I have read a few posts and note a lot of builders have gone for the static diving system. I dont want to do this for my first build but I was thinking of fitting a third servo obviously waterproofed to replace the forward hydroplane linkage beneath the conning tower. Has anyone done this is it practical (does it work!!) Does ther sub behave better for diving and surface running ? Or am I up the wrong tree:thinking:

Appreciate your replies with interest and any other relevant tips

matthenat

M

maninblack

u47

hi mate

welcome to the forum, i have done the3rd servo conversion twice now and i think the sub behaves alot better with this mod,i actually put the

servo in the aft section in a little tray, but under the tower is finei used a product called tooldip to waterproof the servo and heatshrink over the ervo wires

hope this helps

maninblack

M

matthenat

\ said:
hi matewelcome to the forum, i have done the3rd servo conversion twice now and i think the sub behaves alot better with this mod,i actually put the

servo in the aft section in a little tray, but under the tower is finei used a product called tooldip to waterproof the servo and heatshrink over the ervo wires

hope this helps

maninblack
Thanks for your quick reply and advice really helps I will post a few pics when I,ve fitted the servo

C

chokkan958

hello my name is carlo from italy...i have robbe u47.....a little question.where i can found brass decks for this model? thanks carlo

S

subzero

\ said:
hello my name is carlo from italy...i have robbe u47.....a little question.where i can found brass decks for this model? thanks carlo
Hi, Welcome

Try Robbe U-47 Photoetched Brass Decks

Regards Sub.