Vietnam Soldiers Diorama Completed!!!

S

Stefan290790

Hey everyone!! The moment is here! My second year of uni is finished (2 more to go gahhh) and have completed a diorama! Now I am working on the next one and will be posting photos when completed. I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions on how I made certain things or anything at all just ask!!!

It is hard to see some of the detail on the pieces because of the camera so i'll mention the detail

I used a dry brushing technique I found on the Internet and I must say it was well worth the patience!! (first time I did it). You can see the depth and creases nicely in the clothes and the bags look really good!

View attachment 21369View attachment 21368View attachment 21367View attachment 21370View attachment 21371View attachment 21372View attachment 21373

View attachment 28302

View attachment 28303

View attachment 28304

View attachment 28305

View attachment 28306

View attachment 28307

View attachment 28308

Photo0163.jpg

Photo0157.jpg

Photo0159.jpg

Photo0151.jpg

Photo0162.jpg

Photo0156.jpg

Photo0158.jpg

B

Bunkerbarge

Nice job Stefan. If I can just make a suggestion, I would try to keep clothing on figures a matt finish because if you imagine battledress scaled down it would not have any reflective properties at all.

For the next time experiment with matt enamels or matt acrylics or even just go over the completed figure with a matt clear coat when you have finished the painting.

S

Stefan290790

I actually did use only matt colours (except for the shoes). It is just the reflection of the lamp that I had on.

\ said:
Nice job Stefan. If I can just make a suggestion, I would try to keep clothing on figures a matt finish because if you imagine battledress scaled down it would not have any reflective properties at all.For the next time experiment with matt enamels or matt acrylics or even just go over the completed figure with a matt clear coat when you have finished the painting.