"Wanting" a new boat

I

ICAUKdj

Does anyone in the Essex (England, UK) area have a not to expensive boat they are thinking of selling.

Doesn’t have to have the radio gear but it would be nice if it had all the superstructure complete and maybe even painted. I’m good when it comes to the mechanics but getting the modelling right Ummm I’m naff at that, tried many times but no luck. Something along the lines of an MTB or even a fire rescue boat would be nice. Something that I can add to as time goes by. IE more than just 2 controls.

Pease please please, don’t say ebay, I have looked, even bid and there it was gone with zero seconds on my clock, how’s that song go,,,,,, "should have been mine" or something like that.

I currently have a 34” Huntsman coming to the end of its life. Well after being attacked by a brick in the rear cabin by kids, which makes for an ill-fitting cabin lid.

Its had so many engines, ESC’s, radio gear and coats of paint I think its about time to retire it.

I’m not in a hurry to replace the Huntsman so if anyone could have a thought for me in the future you'd make me a very happy bunny.

Cheers all