Why we love Russia #2

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work again on all of them,nice to see the track sage as well,very nice, ;)

First Name
Mike
Cool! Can you tell us what they are (and which kits you used), for the uninitiated.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Cool! Can you tell us what they are (and which kits you used), for the uninitiated.
Will supply proper list soon.May I just say I saw your tractor trailer missile combo and was VERY IMPRESSED INDEED!! Hope to one day emulate your style I will be watching your posts with a bit of loving envy!

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
great work again on all of them,nice to see the track sage as well,very nice, ;)
Thanks again!

First Name
Mike
\ said:
May I just say I saw your tractor trailer missile combo and was VERY IMPRESSED INDEED!! Hope to one day emulate your style I will be watching your posts with a bit of loving envy!
Thank you Grumpa, I appreciate that especially coming from a dedicated armour fan. I build mostly aircraft, with only the occasional foray into AFVs. I think these two may be the only others I've posted on here:-

Tamiya 1/35 GMC 'Deuce'

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/community/threads/the-souvenir-hunter.26258/#post-197839

Tamiya 1/48 Komatsu bulldozer

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/community/threads/komatsu-bulldozer.12540/#post-92555

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Thanks for your kind attention.....sorry it took so long to respond to your question ......First up is a zvesda T18 Russian light tank with turret removed and replaced with rocket rack from zvesda bm8 mlrs

[multiple launch rocket system}.....which running gear was used in BASHED halftrack{see Why we love Russia#1 in completed dios} second up is Trumpeter "Voroshilvets heavy artillery tractor" and finally zvesda BT 5 light tank. Zvesda kits were a nightmare but trumpeter kit was a fine product.

thanks again and hope to see more armor builds from you. ALWAYS......JIM

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Nice work jim particularly like the BT7.scott
Thanx Scott, it is actually a BT5 an earlier version of the BT7 though very similar looking most changes were in engine and transmission which would not be visibly obvious

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Really like these, great stuff.
Thanks Steve, little rocket launcher - turretless T18 tank with left over rocket rack from "bashed" MLR8 kit