wwII relics

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I think that is a great little dio, all you need is a bit of touching up, turret looks very convincing;) Nice and unique subject...................Jim:smiling3:

F

Fenlander

I love quirky things like this, I would never have even thought of it and I watch loads of WWII relic metal detector videos on YouTube.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I real do like this one,as Graham,said,like these quirkly,as well and never would get around to doing it,

great work on the base,and turret,and even to the hole he has dug,very nice with the figures,

but need a little work with shading and lite/dark,tones that's all

great very well done and real like it, :smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great little diorama Ratomir. All the relics and equipment are very nicely finished. Great job on the base too. If I had one suggestion, it would be to take the sheen off the figures, but otherwise I reckon this is a unique and fantastic build.

T

trnkepfc

Thanks everyone for the comments,for figures,i'll make shadows,one question for all, what i have to add on this surface, to be better ?

regards

Ratomir

First Name
Robert
That's really nice and a good little subject to see aswel

Great build

Robert

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Thanks everyone for the comments,for figures,i'll make shadows,one question for all, what i have to add on this surface, to be better ?
regards

Ratomir
for me the surface is fine,looks great,and dose not real need any think added, ;)

T

trnkepfc

thank you,i worked little on details,i made blanket,bottle ,bacon and bread.

best regards

Ratomir

100_9463_zpso3wo1ujp.jpg

100_9462_zpsp0xbmqvl.jpg

N

noble

I do like this little scene a lot, the children playing around the derelict turret is a very nice touch and a nice little story going on there too.

scott