X wing Stuka

T

tag

WIP I want to do a hanger scene to go with this also the gloss needs knocking down I had a go at spraying the markings on instead of decals also the paint chips and worn edges need more work

also looking closer the cannon magazines they still look like wheels

I tried to get the second man doing something so I gave him a computer and radar for remote controlled turret

But at the end of the day its supposed to be fun and I enjoyed doing this and in my defense I do struggle at 1/72

View attachment 17130

View attachment 17131

View attachment 17132

View attachment 17133

View attachment 17134

ahead on.jpg

cockpit.jpg

side.jpg

stern.jpg

getting ready.jpg

B

Bunkerbarge

I think 10/10 for imagination!!

Great project and as you say, just a bit of fun. I agree the mags look a bit too much like wheels but I'm sure you can do something with that. Brilliant idea though.

jspitza

Jeff
First Name
Jeff
Brilliant Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the best model post ever-great job!!! :emo1:

jspitza

Jeff
First Name
Jeff
1/72? Yeeks....... I can't even imagine that! I bought a magnifier visor and its still a very strange experience to work with such small parts. The funny thing is that nowhere in the manual did it say to take them off......:lame:

jspitza

Jeff
First Name
Jeff
Ok, I moved over to this thread. So, is the dio going to be like a spaze nazi or starwars empire?

T

tag

Hi Jeff

The diorama I had in my head is:

I was going to do a hanger scene As there is no landing gear I was going to give it some vertical lift

to transport the aircraft to that point there's going to be dolly under the craft