Yorkshire Coble

N

new to trains

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IMAGES ON YORKSHIRE COBLES ?

SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THAT BELOW ....

WE NEED TO MAKE ONE AT WORK !- WE DONT NEED DIMENSIONED DRAWINGS JUST SOMETHING UPON WHICH TO BASE A 'GENERIC' MODEL

THANKS

A

Aquarama

Try Whitby Museum for details for motor cobles, no builders left now, the only info I have is drawings of Sailing Coble, regards.Aquarama

N

new to trains

ok will do, daft thing is i was born in that area and never paid them alot of attention !- i may end up jumping in the car and making the journey to see them i nthe flesh and meeting up with relatives...

its just the 4.5 hour drive and the cost of fuel that puts me off !

thanks for your help

A

alan2525

Sorry but I couldn't resist this!

Here's the dimensions for a coble in case you are interested!

cobbledimensionsej3.jpg

F

finestmink

think this is one ?

well i just bought a boat and i didnt know what it is so someone has suggested to me that is this ? i dunno

\ said:
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IMAGES ON YORKSHIRE COBLES ?SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THAT BELOW ....

WE NEED TO MAKE ONE AT WORK !- WE DONT NEED DIMENSIONED DRAWINGS JUST SOMETHING UPON WHICH TO BASE A 'GENERIC' MODEL

THANKS

W

witherswilliam

Try Trawler Photos there's some good coble pics on here.

William

\ said:
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IMAGES ON YORKSHIRE COBLES ?SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THAT BELOW ....

THANKS

B

Bluewavestudios

Hi Guy,

I just did a Google image search and there are several pages of images available, seems to be quite a popular type of boat.

Regards..........Mark

J

Jerome Morris

Have you asked the guy's on the ships nostalgia site?

Ships Nostalgia - The Forum and Discussion Board for all things Ships and Shipping