Zeus finished

wotan

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I hesitated for a minute if this should be in Figures pre WW 1 or Sci Fi Fantasy. Finally went with the pre WW1 group.

Painted entirely in Jo Sonja acrylics, just a spot of UV resin in the eyes to provide the gloss. I hope you like him, if not you will be thunder bolted!

Done.jpg

John

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Personally John I’d say he was fantasy…but that’s a bit of a murky area with a deity……
I would also say he’s fantastic. Skin tones are superb as always and your sculpting is first rate.

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Impressive result, John. :thumb2:
With that gaze he looks like he spent the night at Dionysus' :cool: :tongue-out3:.
Lightning rod checked and working...:upside:

Andrea

wotan

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Tim Thanks very much. I still need to work on the finishing of my sculpts. I was using a new Heat hardening clay from Sargent art, and it was a little too firm for all the parts I was going for.

Paul Thanks a lot. I have to be fast 'cause I get bored if it drags on too long.

Jim Thanks man. Just keep on practicing. I would really like to learn casting, but that seems a bit complicated for me.

Andy Thanks. He's probably been "swaning" around a bit too much

Mick Thanks much appreciated.

And thanks to all the Likers.

John

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Oh yes, well Matron was very impressed so the Committee agreed with her and you've got

download THE DOGS.jpg

Congratulations John.