1/1 SCALE CYBORG PILOT COSTUME.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Some nice work going into your costume Si, sounds like you will have a great time at the comic convention (is that what comic con is short for?).

BTW if you ever went into stage work your beard suits a Henry VIII character, awesome Si :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I think you will real look the part Si,at the comic convention,and looks great a very well done :D

Job,just a shame that you hart over heated,:rolleyes:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Some nice work going into your costume Si, sounds like you will have a great time at the comic convention (is that what comic con is short for?).
BTW if you ever went into stage work your beard suits a Henry VIII character, awesome Si :smiling3:
Thanks Joe, yes comic-con is short for comic convention, although it is rarely just about comics (books) now.

And most kind you like the facial fuzz :D and the costume, hopefully it will be all complete by a week on Saturday. If not the faithful Star Trek away team jacket will be out...again.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
I think you will real look the part Si,at the comic convention,and looks great a very well done :D
Job,just a shame that you hart over heated,:rolleyes:
You know something Moni, overheating is something that I am worried about-it gets very warm at these does and this costume is very warm to wear...you never know I may loose some of the gut :D

Worst thing is...I bolted the face mask to a three quarter head neoprene mask...maybe not such a good idea :sad:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
i like the face mask,looks real good,and you need some way to hold it on,

and well you just drink lots of water so no over heating and you wll be fine,

and i real hope that you do have a great day of it,as you look the part, :D

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Si, I hope you know it's all in good fun, but will cease and desist and get back to building, hearing some rumbles, wouldn't want to get struck with a bolt but you are a true card :smiling3: Live Long And Prosper my friend ;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Si, I hope you know it's all in good fun, but will cease and desist and get back to building, hearing some rumbles, wouldn't want to get struck with a bolt but you are a true card :smiling3: Live Long And Prosper my friend ;)
No worries Jim, speaking of Star Trekism...here is me and my mate posing for cineworld.

View attachment 104659

1396065_842148015808466_4013016471875415692_n_zps7295a6d6.jpg

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
i like the face mask,looks real good,and you need some way to hold it on,
and well you just drink lots of water so no over heating and you wll be fine,

and i real hope that you do have a great day of it,as you look the part, :D
Yep, plenty of water and going outside me thinks. The costume is 99% finished now, just got a couple of things to do and then it is.......SHOWTIME!

Si:smiling3:

T

Tibbs

\ said:
No worries Jim, speaking of Star Trekism...here is me and my mate posing for cineworld.
View attachment 114902
Not for me personally....... But i love seeing people like that, used to have a mate that would randomly turn up it fancy dress.... Would go out for a meal or quiet drink and he come dressed as banana man

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
View attachment 114911
Although I shouldn't throw stones ...here's me at our last reunion
oh Jim and he always said he was my father,lol, :D

so that means im just plain old traver,oh gush, :sad:

\ said:
Not for me personally....... But i love seeing people like that, used to have a mate that would randomly turn up it fancy dress.... Would go out for a meal or quiet drink and he come dressed as banana man
oh what a cool friend to have oh lol ,that would be so funny, :D

\ said:
Yep, plenty of water and going outside me thinks. The costume is 99% finished now, just got a couple of things to do and then it is.......SHOWTIME!
Si:smiling3:
well Si the only reason i would go outside is for a fag,need one ever 15min or i go into meltdown lol,:rolleyes:

cool if i did not live on the other side of the world would be there as well, :D

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
......... I worked with a bloke once who was a member of the "Thunderbird Society" ........ They used to meet up in each other's houses one every three months or so, dressed up in the outfits, watch videos thunderbirds and get very drunk........ Most of them were divorced I seem to recall :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
......... I worked with a bloke once who was a member of the "Thunderbird Society" ........ They used to meet up in each other's houses one every three months or so, dressed up in the outfits, watch videos thunderbirds and get very drunk........ Most of them were divorced I seem to recall :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I LOVED that show!!!!View attachment 104783

th?&id=HN.608028328642873865&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg