1/16 KNOCKOUT TIGER

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Doctor Rust is back on the case. Superb work Si.

As an aside, I've often wondered what happened to tank wrecks that were left on the battlefields across the world. Were they claimed by locals and used for their metal, left to rot away slowly or transported to tank graveyards like downed aircraft often were?

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
will look forward to seeing what you do to that, :D

Your wish is my command my dear! :D

Doctor Rust is back on the case. Superb work Si.

As an aside, I've often wondered what happened to tank wrecks that were left on the battlefields across the world. Were they claimed by locals and used for their metal, left to rot away slowly or transported to tank graveyards like downed aircraft often were?

Cheers Joe, nice and easy for me-stress free building. Interesting thought, I have seen some tank graveyards with bits missing and just hulks left to rot-sad really.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice work on the turret,Si,well done matching it with the rest,do like the line,and the molting on it very well done, :D

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Awesome stuff Si, top work as usual mate

Lee  

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Beautifully done on the battle damage.

Thank you Scott, doesn't look too bad at all.

Awesome stuff Si, top work as usual mate

Lee  

Cheers Lee, just tracks (got those) and need a set of wheels then she is finished.

very nice work on the turret,Si,well done matching it with the rest,do like the line,and the molting on it very well done, :D

Ta Moni, the turret is not a 100% fit for this hull but as it is a wreck then it doesn't matter. Glad you like it how it is going.