1/16th figure ( more practice )

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
P

Polux

You are in the right way to be a master John, that's a beauty ;)

Very nice and well painted figure.

Cheers

Polux

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Wow! I've got this figure, I certainly haven't done it the justice that you have, brilliant :D

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Very nice and well painted figure.there John i think your well on the way to mastering it,just lov the look on his face ,not happy at all :confused: :smiling3:

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That is excellent work John, I believe this is the best yet! The subtle skin tones are especially nice and the detail work on the buckles and cap badge.

If you're interested in 1/16 figures you may be interested a project I've been working on quietly for a while. I'm sculpting a group of 12 SS panzer riders in 1/16 to go with an RC Panther I have. My intention is to cast and sell these later. I may post my progress this week to give you an idea of how they look.

Cheers Paul

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great work John, you've captured all the tones and highlights of this guy and his uniform. The B&W photo looks good.

A

AJay

I think this is the best portrayal of this Tamyia fig I've seen - excellent paint job!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I think the overall tones, shading and highlights are spot on John, only issue, for me, is the uniform, looks more leathery than fabric looking, could be the light the picture was taken on, or my dodgy old eyes.

Si:smiling3:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Dunno si must be a combination of my iPad and model lamp and your dodgy eyes lol looks ok in normal natural light I'm still striving for perfection if there is such a thing for me. I've got three new figures on the go at the moment . I have completed a number of figures now and from my 1st to last there as been a massive improvement just keep churning them out I guess until I feel I can't go any further with them cheers regards John

W

Willi262

I have one to finish off in 35th scale that looks the same. But I made a few changes to the outfit. I am removing the life-vest because it hides too much detail that's actually on the tunic. I mean c'mon man, that's Hugo Boss...