1:32 Heinkel He 162

V

virtue66

Hey you guys,, just wanna share this finished kit with you... I finished this kit about 2 years ago and ... this is as the title goes, the Heinkel He 162

The Kit is from Revell and the Scale is 1/32 and this was done in my noob days.. i didn't even have a Compressor back then... and i had to paint everything by hand.. the camo scheme is customised and i didn't put in a pilot cos i don't like having pilots ... There weathering done on the dorsal sides are done with drying brushing and the ventral sides are made with MIG production weathering washes..... Enjoy

That is one aweful seam line ... ( don't look at me, it was like 2 years ago )

Gun hatch and gun stains

Landing gears ( the paint on the tyres peeled of .. i was using enemal and they peel off like crazy)

i know.. i know.. i didn't know how to fix that, i had to live with it .. ( I might redo the whole thing ... but still thinking)

i have to say, i like my own works on the cock pit

another cockpit view

That's about it.. i hope you guys like it ... This is my third and last Plane kit as I have no space in my place ... Hopefully, I can work on more planes ... wish me luck finding a job and getting a big big house.. LOL :P

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice 162 but it is showing its age a bit but then as you dont have room for more, you can as you said give it a go over.

Ian M