1/32 Scale Royal Garrison Artillery Gunner completed

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Well that was more intense than I intended it to be, but enjoyable none the less.
Thanks to everyone who joined in along the way, and for those who missed it HERE is the build thread

Number 8 (1).JPGNumber 8 (2).JPGNumber 8 (3).JPGNumber 8 (4).JPGNumber 8 (5).JPG
I wonder how long it will be before I start on any of his mates.
thanks for watching
Neil

Attachments

• Number 8 (6).JPG
    Number 8 (6).JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Number 8 (7).JPG
    Number 8 (7).JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Number 8 (8).JPG
    Number 8 (8).JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 1

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Hi Neil
That is excellent. Great skill to 'create' your own original. It was really interesting to see how it was done, appreciate the time and effort to do the SBS.
Jim
Thanks Jim, it was a bit complicated but also enjoyable. I don't think I would do it again though :upside: ;)

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Really good - is it me, or has he a 'smoke' on? (I'm viewing it on my phone, so not a big image) :thinking:
Yes he's got a tab on. it's there in the original picture. Several of them have-I guess they knew what they were doing, but it seems dangerous to me

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Great finish. Everything just hangs “right”….you made it look easy!
That's very kind of you to say, Tim. It is enjoyable but it does demand a high level of concentration; especially when it looks perfect from one angle, and then you turn it around...

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Well that was more intense than I intended it to be, but enjoyable none the less.
Thanks to everyone who joined in along the way, and for those who missed it HERE is the build thread

View attachment 426188View attachment 426189View attachment 426190View attachment 426191View attachment 426192
I wonder how long it will be before I start on any of his mates.
thanks for watching
Neil
Quite simply mind blowing. Simply mind blowing. Even my wife was impressed when I showed her and this is really not her thing.

Very well done indeed.

Andrew

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Outstanding work Neil. A real joy to see. Will you be painting him, adding him to a Dio?? What's your plans?

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Neil a most interesting project, makes one realise how much goes into producing a figure. Thanks for posting it.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Neil a most interesting project, makes one realise how much goes into producing a figure. Thanks for posting it.
Thank you John, I'm glad you found it informative, even though I am an amateur compared to those who sculpt for a living