1:35 churchill

B

Billy

I just got home to find my latest kit has arrived. The only thing is I can't start it until we move house because all my tools are paked up. I had a look through it and it all looks good, it's doesn't look as detailed as the dragon sherman kit I made last Time. View attachment 102709

It says it comes with three life like crew and a farmer but it also has two extra blokes wich is good. Can't wait to start it hopefully in a couple of weeks.image.jpg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks to be nice,

J

Jonathan Henley

I have one of these, it was a really nice build, Tamiya models are well detailed and always look good, I really like my Churchill, am looking to make a British contingent, I have a valentine and would like a Matilda, and crusader, you will really enjoy this one!

Jim F

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Billy,

I have just completed the Tamiya crocodile which is essentially the same kit with the addition of the trailer and flamethrower nozzle, having just got back into the hobby after a 30 plus year gap so I decided to try this photo etch stuff and purchased the Eduard churchill set and although this was a demanding addition it proved to be a worthwhile one enhancing my skill base and giving me a better finished model, one which I will post photos of once I've sorted a camera out.

all the best Jim

L

Laurie

Looks good Billy. Are you going to do a build on here ? I would look forward to that.

Laurie

N

noble

This is a very nice kit that goes together very well, I used this kit in the diorama after the bombs fell.

scott

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Good choice, I put a Croc in dio "Croc Rocks " lots of nooks and crannies to weather and it's an all round great kit. You'll need a bit of patients with suspension but it's well worth the effort in the end. Good Luck! Jim. :smiling3:

B

Billy

\ said:
I have one of these, it was a really nice build, Tamiya models are well detailed and always look good, I really like my Churchill, am looking to make a British contingent, I have a valentine and would like a Matilda, and crusader, you will really enjoy this one!
Yes after this one I'll get a Matilda just need to find the Churchill first it's all packed away ATM

B

Billy

\ said:
Looks good Billy. Are you going to do a build on here ? I would look forward to that.
Laurie
Yes I will post pictures as soon as I get round to building it we just moved house so it's packed away somewhere

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Yes I will post pictures as soon as I get round to building it we just moved house so it's packed away somewhere
Made my LAST move about 10 years ago, built 3 houses on 40 acres in the middle of nowhere put up my two sons and their families, to say the least it's been an adventure :eek: You'll get settled in and back on track soon enough, just enjoy your new home , make Momma happy then GET TO WORK! :smiling3: All The Best,........Jim

B

Billy

Hello everyone sorry it's been so long but I just got round to starting the Churchill. I'm painting it as I go but I think it's a waste of time painting it because it is already green and I can't tell what has been painted and what hasn't. It has gone together really well so far and here's a few pictures of what I've done so far. :smiling3:

View attachment 105995

View attachment 105996

View attachment 105997

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg