1/35 Iraqi street scene

D

dubster72

Stu you've gotta do a new thread in the Completed Dioramas section. Post all the finished photos there.

For a long-running WIP like yours, adding a link here to the completed thread is a good idea, and vice versa. Anyone who checks out the either thread can then see the other one quite easily.

First Name
Stuart
Stu you've gotta do a new thread in the Completed Dioramas section. Post all the finished photos there.

For a long-running WIP like yours, adding a link here to the completed thread is a good idea, and vice versa. Anyone who checks out the either thread can then see the other one quite easily.

Really appreciate your info.

i am not to hot on the tech side of linking up threads as I have not done it before,I know it is probably simple but i don't know where to start with that.

will go to completed dio though

cheers stu

N

noble

Looking good mate, as a suggestion drill out the back of the launcher other than that I love it nice figure work.

First Name
Stuart
Looking good mate, as a suggestion drill out the back of the launcher other than that I love it nice figure work.

I never noticed that and now it stands out a mile thanks for the tip  and great feedback after that is done its finished.

fingers crossed it all looks ok 

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great work on this and great that you accept the feedback in a very positive way. 

As for the link thing easy. (on a PC) In the line of your browser where you would type a WWW.address you highlight it with your mouse, and then ctrl+c to copy the highlighted text, Open the new thread in a second window or tab then go to your new thread and write your post, move the cursor to where you want to insert the link and press ctrl+v, that should past the link into the text.

If you are on an iPad.... i have no idea lol.

If you really get stuck send me a message and I will sort it for you. :smiling3:

Last edited by a moderator:
First Name
Stuart

I never noticed that and now it stands out a mile thanks for the tip  and great feedback after that is done its finished.

fingers crossed it all looks ok 

Great work on this and great that you accept the feedback in a very positive way. 

As for the link thing easy. (on a PC) In the line of your browser where you would type a WWW.address you highlight it with your mouse, and then ctrl+c to copy the highlighted text, Open the new thread in a second window or tab then go to your new thread and write your post, move the cursor to where you want to insert the link and press ctrl+v, that should past the link into the text.

If you are on an iPad.... i have no idea lol.

If you really get stuck send me a message and I will sort it for you. :smiling3:

Thank you for your help on this Ian that's great.

if I still get stuck I will be back for your help

thanks again Stu 

First Name
Stuart
I would just like to say a big thank you to all of you that took interest in this build.

thank you for all the hints tips and feedback you gave me along the way,I have learnt a lot but still have a lot to learn.

really hope you like the finished dio which I will post on the completed section later today.

thank again Stu

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
C'mon Stuart.

It's not fair, we've been waiting three hours for the grand reveal pictures. I've been following your build closely and I, and I'm sure a shed load of members, want to see the finished model......

Shape up!....... :smiling3:  

First Name
Stuart
I would just like to say a big thank you to all of you that took interest in this build.

thank you for all the hints tips and feedback you gave me along the way,I have learnt a lot but still have a lot to learn.

really hope you like the finished dio which I will post on the completed section later today.

thank again Stu