1/35 MINI-ART Ya - 12 SOVIET ARTILLERY TRACTOR. 35052

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Well its here, taken some time but has been thoroughly enjoyable. Learnt some new techniques and bettered others.

2021_10.jpg

2021_8.jpg

2021_9.jpg

2021_2.jpg

2021_3.jpg

2021_4.jpg

2021_5.jpg

2021_6.jpg

2021_7.jpg
2021_11.jpg

Thanks for following, the banter and kind comments.

Dzhon.

Now to think of what next ?

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John
So no joking, no silly banter just say that is superb. Every aspect of the dio works perfectly. Building, vehicle and figures all combine to tell the story. You have got to be proud and very pleased.
Jim
Thank you Jim, I really am proud of this one.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That's a "keeper" JR.........you should be well pleased Sir! :thumb2: I award you the "Thumbs UP" 'cause I don't have the "Dogs" to hand out.;)
Rick H.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
That's a "keeper" JR.........you should be well pleased Sir! :thumb2: I award you the "Thumbs UP" 'cause I don't have the "Dogs" to hand out.;)
Rick H.
Thank you Rick, very kind of you .:nerd::smiling3::thumb2:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL John i think this is fantastic this dio you have made you are a true artist of dio makin an i was amazed to see the spanners all laid out as well this is trully how it would be in real life an your buildings again fab you must award yourself the dogs for this dio in my humble opinion an as been said this is definetly a keeper to go up on the best shelf in pride of place
chris

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
John, I agree with Carols-Husband. My favorite pic is that of the rear cargo bed damage , exquisite stuff there ! I would like to bestow upon you this modest award of my reverence of your masterpiece.
Wow , thank you Ron, very kind.:cool::nerd::smiling3:.

WELL John i think this is fantastic this dio you have made you are a true artist of dio makin an i was amazed to see the spanners all laid out as well this is trully how it would be in real life an your buildings again fab you must award yourself the dogs for this dio in my humble opinion an as been said this is definetly a keeper to go up on the best shelf in pride of place
chris
Thank you Chris, very kind of you to say.

First Name
Jim
Looks fantastic all of it and the building really grabs my eye. Did you make that yourself or is it a kit?

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
A most excellent build John,
I'd be having a word with the 'committee' about an overdue 'doggs' award... I'm sure most folks in here would rightfully award you one after seeing this beauty..

just in case the committee doesn't come good..... here's a few 'thumbs up's' instead. :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: