1/35 Mountain rescue

First Name
Stuart
It does look a bit like it now you mention it. I have actually stood a top the stones and 'Taken the freedom of the hills' 

Great work Stuart 

Thank you for your kind words Ian really appreciate it

First Name
Stuart
That pin wash has certainly changed the look and feel of the Helicopter - excellent, my only niggle would be the horizontal fuselage join on the front, its quite prominent in the 'white' area, if in fact it is a join  :$

Cheers for the feedback Steve and I think I know what you mean but it's not a join.

I haven't used a wash on the white areas yet as unsure what to use on white,would this help and if so what wash would be best not to mess up the colour.

really appreciate your time Steve

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Cheers for the feedback Steve and I think I know what you mean but it's not a join.

I haven't used a wash on the white areas yet as unsure what to use on white,would this help and if so what wash would be best not to mess up the colour.

really appreciate your time Steve

Light grey / black or a dark brown might work , maybe a couple of chips to the 'underlying' colour may break up the white (around the panel edges / rivets) ?

First Name
Stuart
Light grey / black or a dark brown might work , maybe a couple of chips to the 'underlying' colour may break up the white (around the panel edges / rivets) ?

Cheers Steve still learning as not done any aircrafts before 

First Name
Stuart
This is looking great Stu
smile.png

Cheers Ralph

I am happy with it so far being its my first ever  attempt  doing an aircraft.

appreciate your kind words mate 

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
All that is missing are the Zuni rocket packs and mini-guns..........OOOOOHHHH, it's not that kind of "rescue".........I was wondering why it was so brightly coloured! :$ O.o ;)

Very nice work, can't wait to see it against the spectacular mountain back drop that you have made! B|

First Name
Stuart
All that is missing are the Zuni rocket packs and mini-guns..........OOOOOHHHH, it's not that kind of "rescue".........I was wondering why it was so brightly coloured!
blush.png
blink.png
wink.png

Very nice work, can't wait to see it against the spectacular mountain back drop that you have made!
cool.png

Cheers snowman very kind words 

Hope the scale is ok for both as bit worried the mountain is a bit  smaller although it is only the peak and not the whole mountain so fingers crossed 

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Cheers snowman very kind words 

Hope the scale is ok for both as bit worried the mountain is a bit  smaller although it is only the peak and not the whole mountain so fingers crossed 

Scale shouldn't matter between the mountain and the Heli, could be a vignette, showing a 'hope-off'

63120156__398383c.jpg

to a heli flying through a mountain range

raf-helicopter-mountains-cliffs-search-rescue.jpg

See same helicopter different scene of the same thing :smiling:

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin

I wouldn't worry too much about that as it is the peak and as Steve showed in his pics, it could be a flat top or absolutely dwarfed in contrast...... keep it up!! :D

G~)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
she is very good Stuart ,nice detail on her,as well, :D

out of interest were about you find her,? plz, 9_9