1;35 scale diorama build photos

S

Sky Raider

Hey Scott, just how much better can this get. I did notice that you painted all the ground with varnish and thought it looked a bit too shiney. I'm glad i kept my mouth shut cause now i realise that this was to give the effect of ice on the ground. All i can say is WOW mate.

Well done, you can be sure that i will keep watching this one mate.

Andy

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
this is brilliant,scott.Seeing this makes me want to do a winter scene even more,maybe i could do a russian t34 (keeping up my russian fascination,even though its not a plane!) ill be watching with interest to see this finished with the armour in it . cheers tony

N

noble

Thanks guys i appreciate the comments, they help me improve my techniques i hope you all keep watching.

scott

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
I've been off line with a broken modem so I havn't been able to get on line until now ( on my shop computer)

Now then Scott, what a transformation from the last time I viewed this diorama....It is quite superb, never mind a first effort this would grace any so called 'experts' table.

I suspect that you are really enjoying this build....I know everyone else is!!

Don't panic Mr. Mannerin'!!!!

:bravo:

Ron

N

noble

thanks

\ said:
I've been off line with a broken modem so I havn't been able to get on line until now ( on my shop computer)Now then Scott, what a transformation from the last time I viewed this diorama....It is quite superb, never mind a first effort this would grace any so called 'experts' table.

I suspect that you are really enjoying this build....I know everyone else is!!

Don't panic Mr. Mannerin'!!!!

:bravo:

Ron
cheers ron i appreciate the comments iam enjoying this build a great deal thanks for the kind praise.

scott

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I'm insanely jealous!

How is it that you can take a couple of kits, half a dozen figures and a handful of oddments and throw them together to make such a wonderful scene?

I don't think I could produce such quality work if I spent the rest of my life doing nothing but practise and develop my skills - but I'm surely gonna try!

Gern

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
This is something special. Very well done on one !st class diorama.

All you diorama wallas out there, look out, this is yer main man!!

Scott, you must be well chuffed with the end result and rightly so.

Once again, my mate. Well done.:emo1:

Ron

N

noble

thank you

\ said:
I'm insanely jealous!How is it that you can take a couple of kits, half a dozen figures and a handful of oddments and throw them together to make such a wonderful scene?

I don't think I could produce such quality work if I spent the rest of my life doing nothing but practise and develop my skills - but I'm surely gonna try!

Gern
Gern this is just to say a very big thank you for the very high praise which i really don't deserve. If you want my secret to this it is all about the planning. If i can produce this then anyone can, i would like to thank you again for the praise and for viewing the build.

scott

N

noble

Thank you

\ said:
This is something special. Very well done on one !st class diorama.All you diorama wallas out there, look out, this is yer main man!!

Scott, you must be well chuffed with the end result and rightly so.

Once again, my mate. Well done.:emo1:

Ron
Hi Ron this is to say a big thanks for the very high praise and for sticking with the build i certainly wasn't expecting this, but yes i feel that it's worked out ok although my figures will never win any prizes they are a little better, thanks again mate.

scott

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Love every part Scott, love the German Shepherd very nice touch. I've just rated the thread mate, you deserve the five stars bud. Keep it up.

John

N

noble

Thanks

\ said:
Love every part Scott, love the German Shepherd very nice touch. I've just rated the thread mate, you deserve the five stars bud. Keep it up.John
Thank you very much John this had started out as an idea at work roughly sketch, this was my first and i loved every minute of building it. Ahugh thanks for the comments and the five stars.

scott