1/35 Tamiya Bradley , small dio

R

Richy C

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well done Richard thats a great diorama. The Bradleys well built and weatherd and the skellington looks realy cool

First Name
Drew
Very nice! I know what you mean about the camera issues, having that kind of problem with mine too!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That looks great - especially with the skelington! Where did he come from, 'cos it's always nice to add these little details to brighten up a dio?!

Gern

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Lovely dio Richard.

Sorta proves the point that men never need to ask for directions, cos we always know the way :emo:.

Tony.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Great dio bud from the skeleton to the tank and figures right down to the base looks quality

And I like the lighting it makes it look like a night shot of them list top marks

Geegad

P

Polux

Hi Richard!

What a nice dio!!! I like it so much!!

Congrats!

Polux

R

Richy C

Cheers lads , the bones are from verlinden Dave , that come in a pair - a bare skeleton and one thats in a german uniform for the pair its about £8-9 , the base is an old one that I done a few years ago for a British Quad dio , managed to get a few more photo`s which are a little better but not much the 2nd to last photo is nearest I could get to show the real colours that you would see with the naked eye and the last photo is for Dave.

Once again thanks for the comments guys

Richy.

View attachment 36575View attachment 36576View attachment 36577View attachment 36578View attachment 36579View attachment 36580

View attachment 40825

View attachment 40826

View attachment 40827

View attachment 40828

View attachment 40829

View attachment 40830

b2 017.jpg

b2 016.jpg

b2 027.jpg

b2 010.jpg

b2 035.jpg

007.jpg

First Name
Chris
Great Stuuf Richy,

Nicely weathered Bradley and the skeleton is a nice touch.

Good Work!

Regards

Chris

P

Polux

I like much your work of painting.

Im think you have put many emphasis in the weathering in the edges of the tank (metallic) very nice, I like it!!

Congrats.

Polux

B

Buttonman

Great dio, have you a digital camcorder? see if you could get some still in night vision mode .

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi richy , apologies mate ive only just seen this one. Superb little dio , the painting on the tank is fantastic, and im loving the skeleton! Top marks for getting a bucket in there too , 5 stars from me < cheers tony