1/35 Tamiya Chieftain...bargain basement build.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Ta guys for the support. I have finished off the board and apart from the plaque to add then a bit of grass work I am calling this done so will post up in the completed section.

Had a lot of fun with this and really enjoyed the build. Altogether this build, including the £1.99 for the model has cost me around £5 if that: Bargain!

Si:smiling3:

Last edited by a moderator:
First Name
Robert
Is there nothing you cannot do with a brush a nd a stick o glue Si ?? It is fantastic liking at the work you produce. It also shows my limitations in the modelling skills I have ( think I have)

Awesome build!!

I wonder what you would do on a deserted island?

Build a dio no doubt of the desert island using twigs and sand and somehow make paints from the fruit and vegetation. ( sorry Si it's just I'm so envious of all the fantastic stuf on here)

Regards

Robert

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Is there nothing you cannot do with a brush a nd a stick o glue Si ?? It is fantastic liking at the work you produce. It also shows my limitations in the modelling skills I have ( think I have)
Awesome build!!

I wonder what you would do on a deserted island?

Build a dio no doubt of the desert island using twigs and sand and somehow make paints from the fruit and vegetation. ( sorry Si it's just I'm so envious of all the fantastic stuf on here)

Regards

Robert
Please do not be envious of anything I do, I do not think I am that good and look at others work and think WOW! We all think our work isn't the best, that's why we are here to get tips and help each other.

\ said:
Nice work so far Si, like the idea and the paint work is right.
scott
Ta Scott, glad you like it.

Si:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Leave it to you to build it in a unique situation, looking great! Have one also {Tamiya-old school} though mine was free! Looks an impressive beast! though I would leave the skirts off {no pun intended LOL} as I did with my Centurion, gives a chance to play with track sag.