Paul
Excellent finishes. Good figs. too. Korean theater? PaulE

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Maciej, you've done a great job. Some great subtle weathering, like the high lights on the shovel.:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:. As for the front :nerd::cool:

First Name
Maciej
Maciej, you've done a great job. Some great subtle weathering, like the high lights on the shovel.:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:. As for the front :nerd::cool:
Hi John thank you.
I didn't like the front at first but now I think it growth on me lol, unfortunately I destroy mouth decals so had to paint it lol.

First Name
Maciej
Is the nose paint or decal. If paint was it freehand or pencil and line or how. Looks really symmetrical.

T
Nose is mixed, line is decal and two dots are painted, I made a template and spray with airbrush one by one. It was easy-ish as both dots are going on little fixings for gun holder.

P

phraktal

Hi,

I'm working on the same model with my kids, sadly the instruction was lost last year in a flooding. Would you, or anyone else be so kind and scan me a PDF version of it ? Or does anyone know where I can find it? Tried the manufacturer but it's taking forever. Thanks in advance.

First Name
Maciej
Hi,

I'm working on the same model with my kids, sadly the instruction was lost last year in a flooding. Would you, or anyone else be so kind and scan me a PDF version of it ? Or does anyone know where I can find it? Tried the manufacturer but it's taking forever. Thanks in advance.
I can scan it today if I find it. I will let you know later when I'm at work.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Maciej

Sorry missed this cross the finish line. Very nicely done indeed!

ATB.

Andrew

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
I'm late, as usual, Maciej. Sorry.
Very nice model, wonderful painting and I love the figures: detailed and expressive without being "too painted" (sorry for the less-than-technical wording ;)).

Andrea.

First Name
Maciej
I'm late, as usual, Maciej. Sorry.
Very nice model, wonderful painting and I love the figures: detailed and expressive without being "too painted" (sorry for the less-than-technical wording ;)).

Andrea.
Hi Andrea
Thanks, don't worry about less then technical wording I know what you mean :smiling3:.