First Name
Ian
Very very nice indeed.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Awesome work Tran, must be large at 1:350! Hopefully the rescue crews are about, one of your A-7's has had a nose wheel collapse :smiling3:

First Name
Tran
Thank you. I try to make the CV look clean but not too clean. I try not to over do the rusting effect :D

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
very very nice, remember building the Tamiya 1/350 carrier, many many moons ago . just started work, so all my own money, living at home. Brought it from model shop in Shrewsbury, carried it home lovingly on the bus, spent a couple of months on it and then (sacrilege) just threw it away. Wouldn't be able to afford to buy it nowadays - oh the folly of the youth.

First Name
Tran
Outstanding. I really did enjoy the video. Thanks for sharing
Steve
Thank yo so much Steve , glad you like it
very very nice, remember building the Tamiya 1/350 carrier, many many moons ago . just started work, so all my own money, living at home. Brought it from model shop in Shrewsbury, carried it home lovingly on the bus, spent a couple of months on it and then (sacrilege) just threw it away. Wouldn't be able to afford to buy it nowadays - oh the folly of the youth.
Agree , this kit in my place it quite expensive , cost around 150$. and took me quite a long time to finish because of it size :D but im managed