1/48 Esci Henschel HS 129 B-3

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
\ said:
my hope is that I can lightly wet sand the finish and bring the raised details out
Be interested to see how this works out, good idea for the raised details. Looks great so far.

S

sprayman

Great stuff as always Trey......you still surprise me by the rate in which you get these kits together and looking the business....spot on mate.

T

treyzx10r

Flyjoe,thanks hopefully it works out we'll see soon! Thanks Ray and again great to see you back on the forum! Roman thank you!I got the theatre bands on

T

treyzx10r

I would'nt call the panel line experiment a total success ,but its not an epic fail so I'll live with it

I totally forgot on the B3 the lower gun grooves are faired over and the uppers have small 'plug' fairings. I did a fill with 5 minute epoxy and it flowed out decent enough.

The kit supplied decals just disentegrated so I used some left overs from other builds ,not %100 accurate but it will suffice for me .

K

Kressy13

Really looking great mate. Accuracy is not important. lol

Cheers

Kresten

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
I missed this. Wow what a great looking 129.

Can't wait to see it completed.

Tony.

First Name
Dave
Looks very good Trey.I was really pleased with mine untill i tried to fit the aerial wire after a few beers!.

T

treyzx10r

Thanks Kresten,Roman and Tony! Dave thank you and I'll keep that in mind while doing my aerials!:beer:I'll still have a few pints tho!

I went with a winter white wash scheme,now on to some weathering!

S

sprayman

Now thats a winter camo.....beautiful work as always mate.

T

treyzx10r

Ray ,James thank you very much.

I've wrapped it up today hope it passes muster

some 'in flight'

thanks for looking please feel free to critique and comment cheers Trey

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
A great build Trey the camo looks fantastic, and the inflight photos make it look even better. A job well done well worth 5 stars

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Another outstanding build Trey. Well done

Vaughan

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi trey , this is just stunning mate, the winter wash is fantastic , and im just loving those leaky engines ! 5 from me , cheers tony

S

sprayman

Just stunning....very well done Trey....love the inflight pics....top job

T

treyzx10r

Thanks Fellas,really appreciate the kind words. For an old kit it was'nt too bad and for 12 bucks it was a steal on evil bay that I could'nt pass up. Not 100% accurate by any means but a good enough copy to hang up in the 'Man Cave'