1/48 Hasegawa Ki-44 II Ko (Tojo) 85th Sentai is being built

M

mobear

nice build mate,how long till your eyesight gets back to normal?lol,and wlcm to the forum

mobear

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Hey GJL the Tojo looks great and welcome to the forum.

Tony.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice looking Tojo GJL. Will look great when its finished for sure. I see you are from Australia, so have to ask in passing, what's with the China flag? Or are you from China and live in Aussie?

G

GJL

\ said:
Nice looking Tojo GJL. Will look great when its finished for sure. I see you are from Australia, so have to ask in passing, what's with the China flag? Or are you from China and live in Aussie?
Thanks very much! Actually I'm a Chinese oversea student studying in Australia, and I'm very interested in scale prop aircraft modelling!

C

CDW

Nice start, the camo pattern looks complicated for sure, did you do it with artists brush or airbrush ?

You've explained the Australia/Chinese enigma, i must admit i was a little confused too :smiling3: ... so what do we call you as we tend to be on first name terms on here for the most part.

Colin

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
\ said:
Thanks very much! Actually I'm a Chinese oversea student studying in Australia, and I'm very interested in scale prop aircraft modelling!
Answers my query, cheers. You have certainly come to the right place, this forum is great for advice and critiques.

G

GJL

\ said:
Nice start, the camo pattern looks complicated for sure, did you do it with artists brush or airbrush ?You've explained the Australia/Chinese enigma, i must admit i was a little confused too :smiling3: ... so what do we call you as we tend to be on first name terms on here for the most part.

Colin
Tamiya smallest artists brush with high degree of patience and cautions, super fine silver paint as base

C

cryton 5

welcome looks good i'll being following with intrest photo's good you can see what you are doing no worry's

ive had same worry's regards cry !!!

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Very impressive build, I look forward to seeing it finished. Welcome to the forum.